Sunday, February 17, 2008
And it was supposed to be a video for the 2nd picture when he came out of the sea but it's like I didn't expect him to come in 8th so I didn't prepare my camera so I got this picture instead of a video! HAA! Improvement yea? *pats back* Hmm, but maybe I counted wrongly? Shall see the results which will be released tmr!
This is you last year and you're in the same top, same hair, same everything! Just a different number! Yikes!
US (: I know I looked tired, I'm so not a morning person.
Fooling around while waiting to watch the prize presentation. For the last 2 pictures we were stupidly supposed to look like we own the bike! HAA!And NUM's logo is like a picture of a..... SPERM? Like wth?!
Also, my favourite boy and favourite monkey in the last pic HUGS (:
Tan Kiat Hau! Congrats! (: Think he got 2nd place for hmm I don't know which category! Liren was telling me he did a dancey pose before snatching the cup of water Liren was holding out for him (he was a helper in a uber tight helper tee with glitter on his face from Chingay! LOL) and I was laughing away! Liren also said that Xiao lepaked with them till late last night after Chingay, zai!!
This is the Vday pressie I did for sweets! Funny right whee! I thought he looks quite good in a suit, HAA!I think I'm so gonna have the same set of photos on 1st March!
Anyway went for my Urban Youth project meeting after that and it was like a great bonding session for the 4 of us cause' I was talking about our SW2101 tutorial about the uber tense session we had when we had to share an incident when we took a risk. We didn't expect it to turn out into a session where everybody shared something so deep about them and it was real stressful for me that time cause' there was nobody I could talk to. We had our own session just now and it was emotional and stuff. Also, I was glad the other day Jasmine and I were talking about it and we realised Saleha and Suqi were in the same tutorial group so we could share our feelings and what nots on it! (:
And I forgot to talk about this sweet incident in my previous blog post! Remember the manager of HK cafe that looks like my dad? I finally told him he looks like my dad and he said he had a duaghter around the same age as me and we were talking and stuff. After that he actually treated me teh bin and I'm like really touched! Cause we stayed on till like really late, or rather, early (around 4am) so he gave me a glass of warm water as it was really cold (: I told him I'll ask my dad to dine there next time so they can see each other! HAA
And I forgot to talk about this sweet incident in my previous blog post! Remember the manager of HK cafe that looks like my dad? I finally told him he looks like my dad and he said he had a duaghter around the same age as me and we were talking and stuff. After that he actually treated me teh bin and I'm like really touched! Cause we stayed on till like really late, or rather, early (around 4am) so he gave me a glass of warm water as it was really cold (: I told him I'll ask my dad to dine there next time so they can see each other! HAA
O my goodnes it's like Monday all over again tmr! Then it would be the mid term break ): I kinda still don't know what is going on ): Hais, it's worrying but guess I'll cope like every semester! On a happy note, Sheila's tmr wheeeee!

